Saturday, June 15, 2013

#1 Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6" For Sale


Best Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6" Today.


P.G. Sof's are roto-molded from foamed vinyl and combine the best features of traditional rubber playground balls and coated foam balls. They are supple, squeezable, sting free and bounce like a rubber ball. Each ball's diameter can be varied by an inch or two to find the desired softness and bounce. Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow.


Buy Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6" today at best price. Have you read customer review about this Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6"? You should read our reviews, features and description about Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6" to help you make a decision today.


Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6"


oplink/B003MUECO0/clink opimg/51Y2pZJdZ6L.jpgclimg
==>> Check Best PRICE HERE<<==clref


Color My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6" Details:


  • Inflate to desired softness and bounce ~ 8" diameter "Special" ball
  • All balls ship un-inflated to reduce shipping costs

oplink/B003MUECO0/clinkColor My Class P.g. Sof's Round Ball/6clref




Color My Class P.g. Reviews
,

10 out of 10 based on 32 ratings







No comments:

Post a Comment